- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 4
- guiding method Informational booklets
- Explore Kiev, Lviv and Odessa
- Stay in centrally located, carefully chosen accommodation in all the cities
- Enjoy the freedom of exploring the cities on your own with our information booklet
Explore the city on your own with the help of the booklet that we provide. See some of the major sites and interesting places in the city at your leisure before travelling to Lviv, an ancient city known for its deep cultural roots and stunning architecture that blends Eastern European styles with those of Central Europe.
Spend 2 nights in Lviv before taking the overnight train to Odessa. Enjoy your stay in this port city located on the shores of the Black Sea that is known for its beaches and 19th-century architecture. Explore the city and see some of its major sights. Relax on the beach and dive into the sea before taking the train back to Kiev.
With all the information in hand, you need not worry about missing out on any major sites and interesting places in both these places. In case of an emergency, we are just one call away. All you need to do is make use of the SIM card we provide, which comes with unlimited local data for 1 month.
Day 1: Kiev arrival
Day 2: Kiev
Day 3: Kiev - Lviv
Day 4: Lviv
Day 5: Lviv
Day 6: Lviv - Odessa
Day 7: Odessa
Day 8: Odessa
Day 9: Odessa - Kiev and departure
- Arrival transfer from the airport or the railway station to your accommodation. We meet you on arrival in each city. Kiev - Lviv - Odessa and back to Kiev by train
- Accommodation in centrally located apartments in all three cities
- City guide books for all three cities with recommended places to visit
- A SIM card with unlimited local data in Ukraine (valid for 1 month) as well as links to the Google maps of local hotspots, including bars and restaurants
- A USD20 donation to a small English-language school in a village next to Kiev
- International flights
- Departure transfer on the last day of the tour
- Tickets to local attractions (we can help you with the bookings)
- All meals and drinks
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.