- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Visit an opulent residence of the former Ukrainian president V. Yanukovich
- Learn striking facts about the character of his rule and private life
- Explore the spacious territory of the residence, also called “museum of corruption”
- Discover the main mansion of V. Yanukovich – a luxury “Honka”
After meeting your guide at the lobby of your hotel, you will drive to the Mezhyhirya residence in Novi Petrivtsi village. There you’ll explore its spacious and lavish territory that includes a “VIP territory” with perfectly cut trees, a tennis court, a non-freezing lake, and a farm with ostriches, peacocks, pheasants, and other rare kinds of birds and animals. Your expert guide will tell you many intriguing facts about the ex-president’s rule.
The highlight of the tour is a mansion of V. Yanukovych called “Honka” and a health center (optional visit, for an additional fee). The interior of Honka creates a dual impression when you see all the excessive opulence in everything around you - golden chandeliers and mosaic floors, luxurious furniture, and exotic decoration. You see what happens when one person has so much power and money.
Additionally to the main tour of the territory, you may visit a training center for elite breeds of dogs, a bath complex, and a museum of retro cars (optional, for an additional fee).
After this comprehensive tour, your driver will drop you off at your hotel.
- Professional guide service
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation service along the route
- Entrance tickets to the Mezhyhirya Residence
- Electro-car rent
- Admission fee for optional visit
- Honka 500 UAH (16 Euro)
- Museum of retro cars 50 UAH (2 Euro)-closed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Bath complex 50 UAH (2 Euro)-is closed on Monday and Tuesday
- Dogs training center 30 UAH (1,2 Euro)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThe access to all the optional sites (Honka, museum of retro cars, bath complex, dogs training center) is not guaranteed and depends on the Mezhyhirya residence stuff.