- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Informational booklets
- See some of the major highlights of two Ukrainian cities, Kiev & Lviv
- Stay in centrally located accommodation in both the cities
- Enjoy the freedom of exploring the cities on your own with our information booklet
Start exploring the city on your own with the help of the booklet that we provide. See some of the major sites and interesting places in the city at your leisure before travelling to Lviv, an ancient city known for its deep cultural roots and stunning architecture that blends Eastern European styles with those of Central Europe.
Spend 2 nights in Lviv before heading for the Ukrainian capital city for your departure. With all the information in hand, you need not worry about missing out on any major sites and interesting places in both these places. In case of an emergency, we are just one call away. All you need to do is make use of the SIM card we provide that comes with unlimited local data.
Day 1: Arrival in Kiev
Day 2: Explore Kiev
Day 3: Kiev - Lviv
Day 4: Lviv
Day 5: Lviv
Day 6: Lviv - Kiev
Day 7: Kiev departure
- Arrival transfer from the airport/ railway station to your accommodation. Transfers between the cities by train in private, 2-bed compartments. We will meet you in each city upon arrival
- Accommodation in carefully chosen apartments in the city centre
- Guide books with recommended places to visit in both the cities
- A SIM card with unlimited local data in Ukraine (valid for 1 month) as well as links to the Google maps of local hotspots, including bars and restaurants
- A USD20 donation to a small English-language school in a village near to Kiev
- International flights
- Tickets to local attractions (we can help you with the bookings)
- All meals and drinks
- Departure transfer on the last day of the tour
- Save US$ 27+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.