- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit four Unesco World Heritage sites in Ukraine
- Enjoy delicious Ukrainian cuisine
- Take a trip to the Carpathian Mountains. See traditional mountain villages
- Go out on sightseeing tours of Kyiv and Lviv
Join us on this 10-day group tour and discover the highlights of this country, not just the most popular ones but also those that are yet to be discovered. Starting from Kyiv, this tour will take you to Kamianets-Podilskyi, Chernivtsi and Tatariv, before you find yourself amidst towering hills and mountains in the mighty Carpathians. From there we head back to Lviv, a city known for its beautiful architecture, a blend of Central and Eastern European styles.
See the highlights of Kyiv and Lviv during sightseeing tours. Lose yourself amid nature in the Carpathians and learn more about life and traditions of the Hutsuls, an an ethnic group that lives in parts of western Ukraine and Romania. Plus, there are tons of delicious Ukrainian cuisine waiting for you.
For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Kyiv arrival
Day 2: Kyiv sightseeing tour (9:00 am to 4:00 pm)
Day 3: Kyiv sightseeing tour continues (9:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Day 4: Kyiv – Kamianets-Podilskyi (440 km)
Day 5: Kamianets-Podilskyi – Chernivtsi – Tatariv
Day 6: Carpathians sightseeing tour – Tatariv – Verhovyna (10:00 am to 4:00 pm)
Day 7: Tatariv – Lviv (218 km)
Day 8: Lviv sightseeing tour (9:00 am to 4:00 pm)
Day 9: Lviv sightseeing continues (9:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Day 10: Lviv departure
- 9 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- 9 nights' accommodation (standard twin rooms)
- An air-conditioned minivan used for transport
- Local, English-speaking guides in Kyiv, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Chernivtsi, Verhovyna, Ivano-Frankivsk & Lviv
- A tour manager from Kyiv to Lviv throughout the tour
- Pickup and drop-off transfers on the first and the last day of the tour
- Entrance tickets to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- One bottled water per person per day
- Local taxes
- Single supplement
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned on the itinerary. Beverages with meals not included
- Expenses that are personal in nature like of a personal nature like laundry and phone calls
- Travel insurance
- Trip surcharge to operate below required minimum participants
- Early check-in & late check-out
- Tips and gratitudes to drivers and guides
- Additional photography fees at the sites mentioned
- Ukraine visa charges
- Single supplement compulsory for solo travelers
- Tours and activities mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTour Type: Active This tour is busy but comfortable and involves some long rides. It also involves walking tours in the cities. Please note that some of the cities are in the hills. The historic centres of some cities are paved with cobblestones. Some hikes and few elevations in the mountains involved. Please note that some of the drives between cities and countries are long and many roads in Ukraine are not in a good condition (even though many of them are being repaired). Therefore on a couple of days, the tour will start quite early and end up quite late in the evening on reaching the next destination. Minimum travelers required: 7 However, you can request us for a quote even if you are a solo traveler or traveling with a group numbering less than 7.