- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Kyiv the heart of Ukraine and Lviv the soul of Ukraine;
- Discover ancient castles and fortresses in Khotyn and KamianetsPodilskyi
- Immerse into the local culture of hutsuls people who live in the mountains
- Explore UNESCO sites in Kyiv, Chernivtsi and Lviv
Driving through the country and sightseeing on the way is the best way to see more sides of Ukraine from a local perspective – not only the most important sights, but also hidden, “undiscovered” breathtaking spots. Some of these hidden gems include Verhovyna in the Carpathians and the cozy city of Chernivtsi, which has been deeply influenced by Romanian, Austrian and Jewish cultures.
On this tour, you will find out what it was like to be a part of Ancient Kiev, the early medieval state that did so much to shape what later became the nation of Ukraine. You’ll also experience pleasant activities in the Carpathians and will be involved in learning about life and traditions of Hutsuls.
Don’t forget about the delicious Ukrainian cuisine that is also waiting for you!
Western Ukraine will surprise you in so many ways: the people are incredibly friendly, the architecture is colorful and majestic, and the castles are spectacular. We will show you not only historic churches, amazing landscapes, and brilliant buildings… You will explore the country as a local. And that is what makes it so memorable!
Day 1: Arrival in Ukraine
Day 2: Kyiv sightseeing walking tour
Day 3: Kyiv sightseeing driven tour
Day 4: Kyiv – Kamianets-Podilskyi (440 km or 270 miles)
Day 5: Kamianets-Podilskyi – Chernivtsi – Yaremche (215 km)
Day 6: Carpathians sightseeing – Yaremche – Verhovyna (130 km)
Day 7: Yaremche, the Carpathians – Lviv (190 km or 120 miles)
Day 8: Lviv sightseeing walking tour
Day 9: Lviv sightseeing driven tour
Day 10: Lviv departure
- Accommodation in hotels for 9 nights (twin room sharing) with breakfasts
- Bottle of water per person daily
- Airport transfers
- Transportation by modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English-speaking guides during the sightseeing mentioned in the program
- Tour escort by English-speaking tour manager during the trip
- All activities described in the tour program
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned
- Meals according to the program
- Visa support documents, if needed
- Jeep Tour in Carpathians
- International flights
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Any additional expenses incurred due to flight delays/cancellations
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, restaurant and hotel staff
- Optional tours
- Travel insurance
- Expenses of a personal nature such as: beverages with meals, camera fees, etc.
- Early/late check-in/check-out
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTour Type: Active - Walking tours in the cities, some of the cities are hilly or their historical center made of cobblestones. Some hikes, few elevations in the mountains, busy comfortable schedule and some long rides. Special notes: Some of the drives between cities and countries are long and many roads in Ukraine are not in good paved conditions (even though many of them are being repaired) and for a few of the driving days the tour will start quite early and end up quite late in the evening reaching the next destination, so patience is required for such long days. Lodging level: Hotels are 3-4 stars with additional amenities, English-speaking staff, service and comfort level acceptable to western standards. Please, check the list below. Visit their website to find out more about services