- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chernobyl Spend two days inside the Exclusion Zone and discover the ghost town of Pripyat, the Red Forest, Chernobyl Docks and the shell around Reactor Number 4 amongst other unique sights
- Kyiv Walking tour of the city's highlights including Mother Motherland, a 100 metre tall statue to honour the Heroes of the Soviet Union
- Lavra Reserve Explore this ornately decorated monastic complex best known for its expansive catacombs
Spend an exciting long weekend like no other - exploring the incredible abandoned sites reclaimed by nature on a Chernobyl tour in the Exclusion Zone, which was created when the Number 4 reactor exploded back in 1986. Chernobyl tour - Discover the ghost town of Pripyat, the Red Forest, and the 'New Safe Confinement' structure around Reactor 4 Kyiv - Walking tour of the city's highlights including Mother Motherland and the Chernobyl Museum Lavra Reserve - Explore this ornately decorated monastic complex best known for its expansive catacombs Reactor visit departure dates - On a select number of departure dates we have the remarkable experience of taking a special tour inside the nuclear power station at Chernobyl
Day 1 : Join trip in Kyiv
Day 2 : Kyiv walking tour, Chernobyl Museum and the Lavra Reserve
Day 3 : Guided tour in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone
Day 4 : Exploring the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone; special tour inside the power station
Day 5 : Trip ends in Kyiv
- 4 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Hotel Rus (3 nights)
- Desyatka Hotel (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Kyiv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Chernobyl tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Chernobyl tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 June 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Chernobyl tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Chernobyl tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.