- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Chernobyl Spend two days inside the Exclusion Zone and discover the ghost town of Pripyat, the Red Forest, Chernobyl Docks and the shell around Reactor Number 4 amongst other unique sights
- Kyiv Walking tour of the city's highlights including Mother Motherland, a 100 metre tall statue to honour the Heroes of the Soviet Union
- Lavra Reserve Explore this ornately decorated monastic complex best known for its expansive catacombs
Spend an exciting long weekend like no other - exploring the incredible abandoned sites reclaimed by nature on a Chernobyl tour in the Exclusion Zone, which was created when the Number 4 reactor exploded back in 1986. Chernobyl tour - Discover the ghost town of Pripyat, the Red Forest, and the 'New Safe Confinement' structure around Reactor 4 Kyiv - Walking tour of the city's highlights including Mother Motherland and the Chernobyl Museum Lavra Reserve - Explore this ornately decorated monastic complex best known for its expansive catacombs.
Day 1 : Join trip in Kyiv
Day 2 : Kyiv walking tour, Chernobyl Museum and the Lavra Reserve
Day 3 : Guided tour in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone
Day 4 : Further explorations of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone
Day 5 : Trip ends in Kyiv
- 3 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night simple hotel
- 4 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Bus, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Kyiv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Chernobyl tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 42 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 28 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 21 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Discover Chernobyl tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Chernobyl tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.