- Visit two of Europe's most remote regions.
- Discover the incredible biodiversity of Romania’s remote Danube Delta.
- Spend time in the least-visited corner of Moldova – itself the least-visited country in Europe – in a breakaway strip of land called Gagauzia that highlights the complex cultural and historical diversity of this region.
- Moldova is famous for its wine, so sample the local tipple during a guided tour of Mileștii Mici, sitting on top of 200km of underground cellar tunnels, making it the largest quality wine collection in the world.
- Experience peasant life on a full-day tour through the countryside of Maramures, Romania's most traditional and colourful region.
- Learn spooky stories while travelling through beautiful Transylvania, famous for its medieval fortified churches and as the birthplace of the inspiration for the world's most famous vampire, Dracula.
- A home-stay with a local family in the Saxon/Roma town of Viscri will expose you to Romanian hospitality and some finger-licking home-cooked grub.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Ukraine
Travelling to Ukraine? Chat with a local travel specialist in Ukraine who can help organize your trip.