- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- Expert instruction from our first class guides
- Excellent offtrack and track skiing options
- Welcoming mountain lodge accommodation in the heart of Telemark
Kvitavatn lies at nearly 1000m above the town of Rjukan, boasting superb views of Gausta (1883m), the highest mountain in southern Norway. There are endless skiing possibilities from the door, through forests, across the lake and through the magnificent Norwegian wilderness. Along with reliable snow, the quality and variety of routes both on and off track combine with excellent instruction to make this an ideal venue for all ability levels.
Day 1: Start Kvitavatn. Evening briefing with the group before dinner.
Day 2: Start of six days of cross-country skiing
Day 3: Cross-country skiing around Kvitavatn
Day 4: Venturing further afield
Day 5: Free day
Day 6: Full day out enjoying the Norwegian wilderness
Day 7: Final day on our skis
Day 8: End Kvitavatn
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners included
- Transfers for group flights
- 7 nights lodge with shared facilities
- 5 days guided cross-country skiing
- Group normally 4 to 14, per leader
- Travel by private bus
- Skis, boots and poles
- Any international flights to/from Kvitavatn are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cross-country Skiing: Kvitavatn tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 61 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 10 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cross-country Skiing: Kvitavatn tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cross-country Skiing: Kvitavatn tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.