- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 6-99 yrs
- max group size 19
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-27585
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Visit Prometheus Cave, 40 meters below sea level
- Take a boat tour through Martvili Canyon
- Discover Okatse Canyon and experience the hanging bridges and sky walks
The tour starts at 10:00 am from our office in Kutaisi. The first stop is Prometheus Cave, which is 1.5 km long and located 80 meters below ground surface. In the cave, you can see the “Hall of Love” where people get married. You can also enjoy really cool underground boating.
After the cave visit, it will be time for lunch. Our lunch break is at a local restaurant, Our Garden, which makes the most delicious Georgian food in the neighborhood. After our delicious lunch, we head to Martvili Canyon. Here we take a boat tour through the canyon and explore its depths, as well as find the waterfalls.
The final attraction is Okatse Canyon. This is the deepest canyon in Georgia, complete with hanging bridges and skywalks. There are 2 ways to reach the bridge: trekking a 6 km route or by taking an off-roading taxi, which is a pretty impressive experience.
Finally, when we are exhausted after a full, exciting day, we go back to Kutaisi. We are in the city at 18:00.
- Guiding service
- Entrance tickets
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationChildren who are shorter than 120 cm are not allowed at Okatse canyon and children who are shorter than 100 cm are not allowed at Martvili canyon. In winter Okatse canyon is mostly closed. So, we visit Sataplia Nature Reserve instead.