- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Be amazed by the blue fire at Ijen Crater
- Admire a breathtaking bluegreen crater lake
- Watch the sunrise & sunset over Mt Bromo
- Hike to Mt Bromo’s famous smoking crater
If you want to discover East Java’s spectacular volcanoes, then this 4-day adventure is for you! Traverse plantations and rainforests, see Ijen Crater's otherworldly blue fire, enjoy magnificent views of an emerald-green crater lake, and end with an amazing climb up the Mt. Bromo volcano, famous for its smoking crater.
Day 1: Kuta - Bondowoso, Indonesia
Day 2: Bondowoso - Bromo, Indonesia
Day 3: Bromo, Indonesia
Day 4: Bromo - Kuta, Indonesia
- 3 nights budget hotel or eco-lodge accommodation
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- Kuta accommodation pick-up & drop-off in private vehicle
- Round-trip ferry from Gilimanuk to Ketapang
- 4WD Jeep for Mt. Bromo & Ijen Crater Tours
- Private air-conditioned transportation in Java
- Active, nature-based adventures
- Hike to Ijen Crater
- Sunrise & Sunset at Mt. Bromo
- English-speaking guide throughout trip
- All entrance tickets to Mt Bromo & Ijen Crater
- Mineral water (1 per day)
- Other meals & drinks
- Camera & video fee at Ijen Crater (if applicable)
- Horse riding in Mt Bromo (Optional)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Volcanoes and blue fires of Bali 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 September 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Volcanoes and blue fires of Bali 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Volcanoes and blue fires of Bali 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please bring: face mask (for sulfur fumes), flashlight, water, snacks & warm clothing.
Volcano tours are usually fully booked months in advance, so please book your tour early. If you are travelling during Christmas time, it is especially important to book as early as possible, as this is the busiest season.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols