- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3+ years old
- max group size 10
- Visit Lempuyang Temple, one of Bali’s holiest religious sites
- Enjoy the beauty of Tirta Gangga Royal Water Garden
- See the 17th century Kerta Gosa Hall of Justice
Reach the temple after two to three hours on road. See the seven temples inside the Lempuyang compound. You must cover your shoulders inside the temple. Please make sure that you wear a t-shirt with sleeves or use a scarf to cover your shoulders before entering the temple premises.
See Mount Agung from the Gateway to Heaven, the famous photo spot in the temple, if the sky is clear and the weather is good. Lunch will be provide at a local restaurant. After lunch, continue to the Tirta Gangga Royal Water Garden, a former royal palace that is known for its maze of pools and fountains surrounded by beautifully kept gardens and many stone carvings and statues.
Your next destination is Kerta Gosa Hall of Justice, a 17th century building that is also known as Bali's supreme court. Head for Pura Goa Lawah, a bat cave with a temple inside, next. This cave is one of the six holiest places of worship in Bali and provides shelter to a colony of bats.
Time for dinner now. Enjoy your meal at Wake Restaurant and Beach Club. We will drive you back to your accommodation after that.
- All land transportation as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Meals: 1 lunch & 1 dinner
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide/driver
- Sarong fees while entering the Lempuyang Temple
- All government taxes and service charges
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationIn addition to covering your shoulders, there are social etiquettes to follow inside the Lempuyang Temple premises. No kissing or hugging is allowed.