- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy free time to explore the stunning Batur area on your own
- Trek Mount Batur in darkness to watch the stunning sunrise from the summit
- Enjoy a welldeserved soak in the local natural hot springs
Enjoy an incredible getaway to stunning Mount Batur, where you will trek to the summit of an active volcano to watch the sunrise and see incredible views of Lake Batur before descending to relax at the local hot springs.
Day 1: Kuta-Kintamani, Bali
Day 2: Kintamani-Kuta, Bali
- 1N accommodation in a Kintamani Penelokan eco-lodge or budget hotel
- English-speaking local guide
- Active adventure
- Mount Batur sunrise trek
- Hot springs visit
- Optional activities: Trunyan excursion (INR 650,000) Bubbles on Mount Batur (INR Rp 1,000,000)
- Camera & video fee at Mount Batur (if applicable)
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 11 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Experience 2D/1N (from Kuta/Ubud) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Experience 2D/1N (from Kuta/Ubud) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Experience 2D/1N (from Kuta/Ubud) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols