- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Look for Komodo Dragons in their natural habitat
- Enjoy worldclass snorkelling at Red Beach
- Sail through pristine islands & sparkling seas
Explore the beautiful Indonesian archipelago as you go island hopping on this amazing 7 day trip in search of the largest lizard in the world, the famous Komodo Dragon! With the boat as your base you’ll get a true experience of these beautiful islands, beaches and nature reserves. Enjoy swimming, snorkelling, sunbathing, hiking and exploring.
Day 1: Kuta - Senggigi, Indonesia (Day 1: Kuta - Senggigi, Indonesia)
Day 2: Senggigi - Lendang Nangka, Indonesia (Day 2: Senggigi - Lendang Nangka, Indonesia)
Day 3: Lendang Nangka - Komodo Island, Indonesia (Day 3: Lendang Nangka - Komodo Island, Indonesia)
Day 4: Komodo Island - Labuan Bajo, Indonesia (Day 4: Komodo Island - Labuan Bajo, Indonesia)
Day 5: Labuan Bajo - Moyo Island, Indonesia (Day 5: Labuan Bajo - Moyo Island, Indonesia)
Day 6: Moyo Island - Senggigi, Indonesia (Day 6: Moyo Island - Senggigi, Indonesia)
Day 7: Senggigi - Kuta, Indonesia (Day 7: Senggigi - Kuta, Indonesia)
- 6N Mixed accommodation
- 2N Budget hotel
- 4N Boat deck or cabin (depending on package)
- 5 Breakfast(s)
- 5 Lunch(es)
- 5 Dinner(s)
- Pick-up, drop-off, tour transfers
- Kuta accommodation pick-up
- Kuta city centre drop-off
- Transfers as per itinerary
- 5-day Boat Journey
- Hikes around the islands
- Wildlife spotting
- Guided walk through the jungle
- English-speaking guide
- Welcome/Farewell dinner
- Embarkation fee
- Sleeping articles
- Other meals/drinks
- Entrance fees
- Accommodation in Kuta
- Personal Expenses
- Traveling insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 30 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 20 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 170 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 15 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Komodo Dragon Expedition 7D/6N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Komodo Dragon Expedition 7D/6N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
The itinerary may change without any prior notice due to unforeseen weather conditions or other safety reasons. The trip has fixed departures once or twice a week, please check the calendar at the bottom of the page.