- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Go islandhopping through Komodo National Park
- Swim and snorkel in crystalline tropical ocean waters
- Encounter the giant and majestic Komodo Dragon
ALL KOMODO TOURS WILL BE UNAVAILABLE UNTIL MARCH 2020 IN ORDER TO RESTORE KOMODO DRAGON HABITAT THAT HAS BEEN DISRUPTED DUE TO TOURISM.Sail to the famous Indonesian Islands of Komodo National Park in search of these amazing, world-famous creatures while taking in the unparalleled natural beauty of this Southeast Asian gem.
Day 1: Kuta - Lombok, Indonesia
Day 2: Senggigi - Labuhan, Indonesia
Day 3: Satonda Island - Donggo/Kilo Beaches - Komodo Island, Indonesia
Day 4: Komodo Island - Red Beach - Labuan Bajo, Indonesia
- 3N Accommodation in budget hotel / boat cabin or sleeping deck
- 1N Senggigi Budget Hotel
- 2N Boat cabin or Sleeping Deck (Depending on Package)
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- Fast Boat from Kuta - Padang Bai - Senggigi
- All boat transportation between islands
- Bus from Senggigi to Labuhan
- Stops at Senggigi island (traditional villages, Suranadi Nature Reserve, Perama Center)
- Satonda Island tour
- Donggo or Kilo beaches visit
- Komodo Island tour
- Read Beach snorkelling or swimming
- Farewell party
- Professional guide at Satonda Island
- Park rangers at Komodo Island
- Use of canoe, fishing & snorkelling equipment
- Embarkation fee
- Entrance Fees to Suranadi Nature Reserve, Lendang Nangka Village, Perama Dock & Maritime Museum, Satonda Island & Komodo National Park (Mon to Fri: IDR 545000 or Sat to Sun IDR 620000)
- Accommodation Pick-Up/Drop-Off in Labuan Bajo/Kuta
- Other Meals/Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Travel/Medical insurance
- Visas and airport transfers
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 18 today.
- Save US$ 12+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Komodo Dragon Adventure 4D/3N (from Kuta) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 102 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 05 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Komodo Dragon Adventure 4D/3N (from Kuta) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Komodo Dragon Adventure 4D/3N (from Kuta) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note: Upon checking in at Senggigi you must pay the entrance fee to the Komodo National Park as it’s not included in the price of this tour.
Cabin: Shared fan room with 2 or 3 people, with bunkbeds
Deck: Shared open air (under the roof) dormitory sleeping on foam mats.