- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit a selection of remote and seldom visited islands – not only Rinca and Satonda Islands, but little gems such as Banta Island, whose beaches are usually totally deserted
- Make the most of magnificent snorkelling opportunities, keeping your eyes peeled for tropical fish and Indonesia’s famous sea turtles
- Escape the tourists of Komodo Island by visiting Rinca Island, where Komodo dragonspotting is a much more natural experience
- Unwind with a dip in Satonda Island’s incredible crater lake – just one of many superb natural wonders to be found in this rambling archipelago
There’s no question that Bali’s a beauty, but just beyond Indonesia’s popular holiday island there’s a vast new world to explore. Join Intrepid on a small-ship adventure cruise to some of the most enchanting isles of the Indonesian archipelago: the tiny twin paradises of Bedil & kenawa, the incredible crater lake of Satonda, unspoiled Banta, Komodo dragon-filled Rinca, and quiet Moyo, where hidden cascades lie in wait. Before returning to Bali, stop on Lombok proper for a taste of traditional life on the mainland around gorgeous Senggigi Beach. With the comfort of four-star accommodation and the mobility of small ship, this adventure cruise is Indonesian island-hopping at its finest.
Jimbaran Bay, Bali
Kenawa Island and Bedil Island
Rinca Island and Padar Island (Pink Beach)
- Hotel (1 night), Small cruise ship (7 nights)
- 8 Breakfast, 7 Lunch, 7 Dinner
- Small cruise ship , zodiac , bus
- Welcome Dinner
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Fishing from the Panorama II
- Satonda Island Crater walk
- Beach BBQ
- Komodo National Park walk & swim
- Rinca Island Komodo dragon walk with ranger guide
- Moyo Island Village Walk
- Farewell Dinner
- Pura Batu Bolong Temple visit
- Lombok Sarong weaving workshop
- Lombok rice paddy walk
- Any international flights to/from Kuta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Indonesian Island Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 111+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Indonesian Island Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 632 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 05 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Indonesian Island Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indonesian Island Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers