- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kuta region: first developed Bali´s touristic destination, stretched along the sandy coastline and full of bumping clubs, charming restaurants and local markets and shops.
- Denpasar: urban capital of Bali, preserving the cultural heritage of Balinese people. Home to a Bali museum, Balinese People Memorial and bustling local markets that offer fresh local products.
- Mas: small unique village, center of the traditional mask manufacture art.
Join our 8-day tour and explore the gems of the beautiful island of Bali. Inhale the exotic atmosphere while relaxing on Kuta beach and enjoy the tickling sunrays, snorkelling or diving into the depth of the deep blue turquoise sea. Learn about the history by visiting Bali museum in Denpasar and admire the mask craft arts in the small village called Mas. Thrilling rafting down the Ayung River will wake up your senses and local markets fulfil your gastronomic curiosity. Immerse yourself into the exciting vibe of this gorgeous island and live the unspoiled natural environment at this very moment, here in Bali.
Day 1: Arrival Bali – Kuta (5.5 Km – 0.15 Hrs)
Day 2: Kuta - Taman Ayun – Bedugul – Tanah Lot – Kuta (140 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 3: Kuta – Denpasar – Kuta (20 Km – 1 Hr)
Day 4: Kuta – Ayung River – Kuta (70 Km – 3 Hrs)
Day 5: Kuta – Ubud (35 Km – 1.5 Hrs)
Day 6: Ubud
Day 7: Ubud
Day 8: Departure Ubud (40 Km – 1.5 Hrs)
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch at a local private retreat on Lake Bratan (Day 2)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: full-day Kuta region excursion ((Taman Ayun, the Royal Temple of Mengwi, Bedugul village, boat ride to Ulun Danu Temple, Tanah Lot Temple); Day 2), Denpasar city tour (Day 3), Water raft adventure (Day 4), full-day Ubud region excursion (Visit of Mas village and Agung Rai Museum of Art; Day 6)
- Arrival private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle from Denpasar Airport (Day 1)
- Departure private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle to Denpasar Airport (Day 5)
- Private transportation in an A/C vehicle throughout the tour (except day 4)
- Operated with an English, Spanish, French, Italian or German-speaking local guide throughout the tour
- Meet & Greet
- International nor International flights
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities for driver and guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Enchanting Of Bali, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Enchanting Of Bali, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Enchanting Of Bali, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.