- Scuba diving
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Volcano Sunrise Mt. Batur
- Visit the Monkey Forest in Ubud
- Bike Ride Adventure through Ubud
- Sunset Bike Trip
Two of the greatest spots in the world, Bali & The Gili Islands serve up a sweet list of experiences that make all 10-days of this trip legendary. Dig your toes into some of the softest sand known to man, drop in on some cool crisp waves and surf ’til your arms fall off, hit up all-night beach parties and dance until you see the sun, slap a snorkel on and follow a sea turtle around as you swim through calm, clear water. Venture away from the beach and walk through ancient temples, witness beautiful spiritual ceremonies, and spot some interesting and rare wildlife. From the late-nights to the early mornings to everything in-between, you’re going to want to soak up all you can of this 10-day trip! If you ever need to catch up on sleep, then we prescribe a beach siesta or a couple cool ones in the hammock as everything, even sleep, is to be thoroughly enjoyed while in Indonesia!
Day 1 : Kuta
Day 2-4 : Gili Trawangan
Day 5-7 : Ubud
Day 8-10 : Canggu
- All accommodations - We send our trip planners to each of our destinations so they can do on the ground, research. Checking for the best location, comfort and vibe that we can get for our budget while also supporting local businesses.
- First Night Intro to Bali Dinner
- Breakfast in Canggu, Ubud and Kuta
- Lunch on our bike day
- Snorkel trip on a glass bottom boat in the Gilis
- Transportation to Uluwatu Temple
- All transport - This trip will find us taking high speed ferries and private A/C vans
- 1-2 group leaders - Our staff is consistently ranked as the #1 reason that people loved their trips. We meet most of our leaders while traveling with them so we can see in person if they are fun yet responsible, cool yet down to earth, professional yet laid back. This creates that perfect mix which makes our "tours" feel like a group of friends.
- We strive to ensure everyone who wants to travel has the opportunity to have the most epic experience ever. Free & Easy delivers awe-inspiring travel experiences and creates lifelong connections between incredible people + incredible places.
- NEW for 2021! All Free & Easy travelers will have access to our industry leading app to help manage your trip. This provides pre-trip planning advice, itinerary management, activity suggestions for free time, maps, chat support and more!
- Bali Countryside Bicycle Trip
- Canggu and Ubud's Food and Bar scenes
- Scuba Diving
- Bar Hopping
- Balinese Cooking Class
- Whitewater Rafting
- Paddle Boarding
- Volcano Sunrise hike up Mt.Batur in Bali
- Traditional Kecak Fire Dance Show at Uluwatu
- Bicycle rental on sunset trip around the Gilis
- Explore the Monkey Forest in Bali
- Any international flights to Kuta and from Canggu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bali Trip: 10 Days - Bali & The Gili Islands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali Trip: 10 Days - Bali & The Gili Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 June 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali Trip: 10 Days - Bali & The Gili Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Trip: 10 Days - Bali & The Gili Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Group sizes have been limited to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.