- duration 7.5 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a traditional Balinese lunch
- Raft through pristine landscapes
- Feel the adrenaline rush of river rafting
Get your adrenaline pumping on this exciting rafting tour among beautiful landscapes. Experience Bali's beautiful landscape by rafting through a stunning river and finish off with an exceptionally good Balinese lunch.
Get your adrenaline pumping on this exciting rafting tour. Experience Bali's beautiful landscape by rafting through a stunning river and finish off with an exceptionally good Balinese lunch.
Depending on the weather, you will go rafting in the Telaga Waja River or the Ayung River.
The Telaga Waja River, located on eastern Bali, sets up at the slope of Mt. Abang, and runs through picturesque villages and jungle areas. The rafting track is around 16 km and offers rapids from class III to IV, that create fun challenges. You will also have the chance to see rice fields, waterfall and breath-taking scenery.
The Ayung River takes you through some of Bali's most beautiful landscapes and offers a mix of Class II and III rapids. See waterfalls, towering cliff, Hindu shrines surrounded by lush tropical forests.
- Air-conditioned hotel transfer
- Hot buffet lunch
- All safety equipment
- Professional guides
- International safety standard instruction
- Insurance cover USD 50.000
- Shower & change rooms
- Waterproof bags
- Tips for guides
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 2 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 12 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bali Rafting Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Rafting Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
What to bring: Shorts or swimming gear, T-shirt, sport shoes/sandals, hat & sunscreen, change of clothing.