Bali Intro 9 Day
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Surfing, kitesurfing etc.
- Art and architecture
- Local boat rides
- Young Adults
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 17-45 yrs
- max group size 22
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-23563
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Learn to surf with Balinese surfer dudes before kicking back with a sunset beer
- Hop on board a traditional outrigger boat and spot pods of wild dolphins
- Snorkel with turtles and hang out in paradise on all 3 Gili Islands
If time spent chilling on pure white sandy beaches, wandering through lush rice paddies and swimming with turtles sounds like your vibe, we think you’re going to fall hard for Bali Intro. The ultimate way to discover one of the world’s most tranquil and beautiful countries, expect everything from wild dolphin spotting to infinity pool chilling as you dive deep into Bali’s rich culture, learning to surf and discovering a love for delicious Nasi Goreng along the way. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better.
Day 1 - Arrive in Kuta
Day 2 - Temples & beach sunsets
Day 3 - Learn to surf
Day 4 - Exploring Lovina
Day 5 - Dolphin spotting & local life
Day 6 - Hello paradise
Day 7 - Time to chill
Day 8 - Snorkelling adventure
Day 9 – Depart Gilli or extend your stay
- 8 Nights Accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- All Transport
- Awesome Group Leader
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hotel 24/7
- Help with Onward Travel
- Visit Ancient Temples
- Canang Sari (Local Offering) Making Class
- Bahasa Language Lesson
- Visit Ancient Temples
- Soak up Stunning Sunsets
- Learn to Surf & Swim under Waterfalls
- Visit a local Balinese Family
- Basket Weaving
- Coffee Plantation & Rice Paddies
- Dolphin Boat Trip
- Explore Tropical Islands by Bicycle
- Boat Trip around all 3 Gili Islands
- Snorkel with Turtles
- Sunset Swing & Island Party!
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali Intro 9 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 August 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 August 2023, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali Intro 9 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Intro 9 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- All travellers are recommended to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
We recommend 5-7 days on each island that you plan to visit, and at least two weeks overall, but you can find out more in our guide on how many days to spend in Indonesia.
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
Depending on where you’re visiting, the best time to visit Indonesia may be different, but it tends to stretch from May to September. Juggling the wet and dry seasons alongside peak travel prices can be tricky.
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?