- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn to surf with Balinese surfer dudes before kicking back with a sunset beer
- Hop on board a traditional outrigger boat and spot pods of wild dolphins
- Snorkel with turtles and hang out in paradise on all 3 Gili Islands
If time spent chilling on pure white sandy beaches, wandering through lush rice paddies and swimming with turtles sounds like your vibe, we think you’re going to fall hard for Bali Intro. The ultimate way to discover one of the world’s most tranquil and beautiful countries, expect everything from wild dolphin spotting to infinity pool chilling as you dive deep into Bali’s rich culture, learning to surf and discovering a love for delicious Nasi Goreng along the way. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better.
Craig and Travis were the such fun people and were full of information about the trip. They made sure every single person in the group was included and that we all had the best possible time! Even after we finished our tour. They made sure we had the best last few days of our holiday, They knew all the ins and outs of Bali, which allowed us all to experience some amazing hidden aspects that you definitely wouldnt see if you were to just go alone or with another company. They always took us to the best place to eat and the most INCREDIBLE sunset/sunrise spots. It was an absolute 10/10! I wouldnt go with any other travel company next time I travel. Thanks INTRO!”
Day 1 - Arrive in Kuta
Day 2 - Temples & beach sunsets
Day 3 - Learn to surf
Day 4 - Exploring Lovina
Day 5 - Dolphin spotting & local life
Day 6 - Hello paradise
Day 7 - Time to chill
Day 8 - Snorkelling adventure
Day 9 – Depart Gilli or extend your stay
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hotel 24/7
- 8 Nights Accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 2 Dinners
- All Transport
- Awesome Group Leader
- Help with Onward Travel
- Visit Ancient Temples
- Canang Sari (Local Offering) Making Class
- Bahasa Language Lesson
- Visit Ancient Temples
- Soak up Stunning Sunsets
- Learn to Surf & Swim under Waterfalls
- Visit a local Balinese Family
- Basket Weaving
- Coffee Plantation & Rice Paddies
- Dolphin Boat Trip
- Explore Tropical Islands by Bicycle
- Boat Trip around all 3 Gili Islands
- Snorkel with Turtles
- Sunset Swing & Island Party!
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali Intro 9 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 March 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali Intro 9 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Intro 9 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- This tour package follows COVID-19 protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.