- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn to surf with local Balinese surf dudes, before kicking back with a beer and watching a stunning sunset over the waves.
- Look out on endless rice paddies from the infinity pool of your private villa before jumping aboard a traditional outrigger boat and spotting pods of Wild Dolphins as your cruise the beautiful coastline of northern Bali.
- Snorkel with turtles as you discover the beauty of all three Gili islands
Bali Intro is the most amazing way to experience Bali! You’ll discover crazy Kuta nightlife, visit ancient temples, learn to surf on iconic Bali beaches, swim under amazing waterfalls, experience local culture, spot wild dolphins, explore tropical islands, snorkel with turtles, party on the beach and much more! With an awesome group leader from the moment you step off the plane, an instant group of friends to share your adventure with and help with all your onward travel. Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!
Day 1: Arrive and meet the Group in Denpasar
Day 2: Beaches, Temples & Sunsets
Day 3: Learn to Surf
Day 4: Temples, Waterfalls & Rice Paddies
Day 5: Dolphins & Local Family Visit
Day 6: Ferry to Gili Trawangan
Day 7: Island Bike Tour
Day 8: Snorkeling Boat Trip, Farewell Dinner & Party
Day 9: Check out & Onward Travel help
- 2 Nights in Kuta at a Guesthouse
- 1 Night in Canggu at a hotel
- 2 Nights in Lovina at a private villa
- 3 Nights in Gili Trawangan at a Resort
- 5 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 2 Dinners
- All transport
- Experienced western Group Leader and local guides
- Airport pickup
- Ancient Temples
- Learn to Surf
- Local Culture
- Dolphin Spotting
- Local Family visit
- Island Boat Trip
- Islands Bike Tour
- Beach Party
- Onward travel help & planning
- 24/7 support after the trip finishes.
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Bookmundi is partner with Intro Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 28 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 160 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 18 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bali Intro 9 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Intro 9 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.