- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn to surf with Balinese surfer dudes before kicking back with a sunset beer
- Hop on board a traditional outrigger boat and spot pods of wild dolphins
- Snorkel with turtles and hang out in paradise on all 3 Gili Islands
- Summit an active volcano with a Local Guide to catch a sunrise you’ll never forget
If time spent chilling on pure white sandy beaches, wandering through lush rice paddies and swim-ming with turtles sounds like your vibe, we think you’re going to fall hard for Bali Intro. The ulti-mate way to discover one of the world’s most tranquil and beautiful countries, expect everything from wild dolphin spotting to active volcano hiking as you dive deep into Bali’s rich culture, learn-ing to surf and discovering a love for delicious Nasi Goreng along the way. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better…
Day 1 - Arrive in Kuta
Day 2 - Temples & beach sunsets
Day 3 - Learn to surf
Day 4 - Exploring Lovina
Day 5 - Dolphin spotting & local life
Day 6 - Hello paradise
Day 7 - Time to chill
Day 8 - Snorkelling adventure
Day 9 - Travel to Ubud
Day 10 - Monkey Forest
Day 11 - Sunrise volcano trek & traditional massage
Day 12 - Depart Ubud or extend your stay
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hotel 24/7
- 8 Nights Accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 2 Dinners
- All Transport
- Awesome Group Leader
- Help with Onward Travel
- Visit Ancient Temples
- Canang Sari (Local Offering) Making Class
- Bahasa Language Lesson
- Visit Ancient Temples
- Soak up Stunning Sunsets
- Learn to Surf & Swim under Waterfalls
- Visit a local Balinese Family
- Basket Weaving
- Coffee Plantation & Rice Paddies
- Dolphin Boat Trip
- Explore Tropical Islands by Bicycle
- Boat Trip around all 3 Gili Islands
- Snorkel with Turtles
- Sunset Swing & Island Party!
- Sunrise Volcano Trek & Monkey Forest
- Traditional Balinese Massage
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 37+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali Intro 12 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 210 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 04 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bali Intro 12 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Intro 12 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.