- Bicycle tour
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Bali has a reputation as one of the most spectacular island paradises in the world. But there's more to Bali than water sports and fun-in-the-sun! With fast flowing rivers, deep canyons, crater lakes, and volcanoes dominating its interior landscape, Bali is an outdoor lover's dream come true.
This three-day tour will show you a new side of the heavenly island of Bali. A multitude of tracks and trails link different villages to each other and provide endless opportunities for adventurers in search of a fun ride through breath-taking scenery. We'll visit rice terraces, temples, villages and learn about the fascinating Balinese culture, all from the seat of a mountain bike!
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Kuta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bali Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 September 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged -1 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2