- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-10553
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Now's the time to explore Bali on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Surf on gloriously blue ocean waves in Kuta, stop for the perfect shot at Buddhist temples and lotus ponds in Ubud, and relax with a drink at a beachfront bar (or two!) on Gili Trawangan. With a mix of free time, cultural highlights, and savoury must-tastes, this tour is the surest way to soak in all the magic of Bali, in just nine beautiful days.
Day 1: Kuta
Day 2: Kuta
Day 3: Kuta/Kubutambahan
Day 4: Kubutambahan
Day 5: Kubutambahan/Ubud
Day 6: Ubud
Day 7: Ubud/Gili Trawangan
Day 8: Gili Trawangan
Day 9: Gili Trawangan
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (6 nts), guesthouse (2 nts, multi-share).
8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD70-95 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group Your Big Night Out Moment: Beach Celebration, Gili Trawangan. Cooking class in Kubutambahan. Gitgit waterfall visit. Monkey Forest visit. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Beach Celebration, Gili Trawangan
- Cooking class in Kubutambahan
- Gitgit waterfall visit
- Monkey Forest visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Kuta and from Gili Trawangan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bali: Beaches & Boat Rides tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 38 today.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali: Beaches & Boat Rides tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali: Beaches & Boat Rides tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali: Beaches & Boat Rides tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?
- Do I need a tourist visa for Indonesia?