- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
Now's the time to explore Bali on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Surf on gloriously blue ocean waves in Kuta, stop for the perfect shot at Buddhist temples and lotus ponds in Ubud, and relax with a drink at a beachfront bar (or two!) on Gili Trawangan. With a mix of free time, cultural highlights, and savoury must-tastes, this tour is the surest way to soak in all the magic of Bali, in just nine beautiful days.
Day 1: Kuta
Day 2: Kuta
Day 3: Kuta/Kubutambahan
Day 4: Kubutambahan
Day 5: Kubutambahan/Ubud
Day 6: Ubud
Day 7: Ubud/Gili Trawangan
Day 8: Gili Trawangan
Day 9: Gili Trawangan
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (6 nts), guesthouse (2 nts, multi-share).
8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD70-95 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Cooking class in Kubutambahan
- Git Git waterfall visit
- Monkey Forest visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Kuta and from Gili Trawangan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bali: Beaches & Boat Rides tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 29 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 19 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 15 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bali: Beaches & Boat Rides tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali: Beaches & Boat Rides tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.