- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the natural wonders of Mount Batur
- Rise early to see the blue glow of Ijen Crater
- Watch the sunrise from Mt. Bromo’s summit
Discover the incredible natural wonders of Bali & Java, exploring active volcanos, a turquoise crater lake, and the otherworldly blue fire of the Ijen Crater.
I would recommend you take your own headlight if you have quality one.
Also ask your guide to leave at least hour or 2 earlier on second volcano and hour earlier on 3rd. Leave yourself plenty of time to go up it will alive you to take breaks and still make to blue flames before people. Leaving early was the best thing we did. All of guide and drivers were very accommodating
Tip #2. Take wasapp numbers from everyone. You might need it if you leave your bag in a car or for other reasons.”
Day 1: Denpasar Airport- Lake Batur, Indonesia
Day 2: Mount Batur - Java Island, Indonesia
Day 3: Java Island, Indonesia
Day 4: Java Island - Kuta, Indonesia
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Budget Hotels or Eco-Lodges
- - 1N Kintamani Penelokan Area
- - 1N in Ketapang (Banyuwangi Area)
- - 1N Mt. Bromo Area
- Kuta Accommodation Pick-Up & Drop-Off
- Return Ferry from Gilimanuk to Ketapang
- All Land Transportation in a Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Mount Batur Trek & Hot Springs with Local Guide
- Ijen Blue Fire & Crater Lake with Local Guide
- Mount Bromo with English-Speaking Guide
- English-Speaking Guide Throughout Trip
- Mineral Water (1 Per Day)
- All Entrance Fees Included on Tours
- Optional Activities:
- - Trunyan Excursion (INR 650,000)
- - Bubbles on Mount Batur (INR Rp 1,000,000)
- - Horse Ride on Mount Bromo (Inquire On Site)
- Camera & Video Fee at Mt. Batur (if applicable)
- Other Meals/Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali & Java Volcanoes Experience 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 February 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali & Java Volcanoes Experience 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali & Java Volcanoes Experience 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.