- duration 3 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
Bali has a reputation as one of the most spectacular island paradises in the world. But there's more to Bali than water sports and fun-in-the-sun! With fast flowing rivers, deep canyons, crater lakes, and volcanoes dominating its interior landscape, Bali is an outdoor lover's dream come true.
This three-day tour will show you a new side of the heavenly island of Bali. A multitude of tracks and trails link different villages to each other and provide endless opportunities for adventurers in search of a fun ride through breath-taking scenery. We'll visit rice terraces, temples, villages and learn about the fascinating Balinese culture, all from the seat of a mountain bike!
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Bike Hire Included
- Any international flights to/from Kuta or Legian are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bali Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with SpiceRoads. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 25 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 16 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 118 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 27 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bali Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2