This tour ıs customied for adrenalin lovers. Enjoy the 1.5 hours of pure adrenaline, fun and excitement. If you are looking for an adrenaline-pumping activity join our quad safari tour in Kusadasi. Riding a quad bike through the pine forests and muddy streams at Pamucak Beach can be the most memorable experience of your holiday. No previous experience or license are required just your good mood and a sense of adventure.
You can join a quad biking tour every day at 9 am 1 pm or 4 pm. Your exciting day will begin with a pick up from your hotel and transfer to the tour start point. After a short briefing, you will be given a helmet and then your unforgettable adventure in Pamucak Beach will begın. All quads are safe and easy to operate. No license or previous experience is required.
You will ride an ATV motor in an off-road environment passing through muddy streams and sandy hılls that will definitely make you dusty, dirty, and hungry for more. You are recommended to take sunglasses and a handkerchief to protect your eyes and face. The tour takes 3 hours in total whıch consısts of 1.5 hours of pure adrenaline, fun, and excitement. At the end of the tour drive you back to the departure point
This tour ıs customied for adrenalin lovers. Enjoy the hours of pure adrenaline, fun and ;
- Transfer service from Kusadasi Hotels / port
- Land transportation by fully air-condinated vehicle.
- English Speaking trainer
- All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips to the guide & driver (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kusadasi Quad Safari Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 49 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 January 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 January 2023, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 49 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kusadasi Quad Safari Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kusadasi Quad Safari Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Regular disinfection of frequently touched surfaces is highly encouraged.
- Physical distancing will be followed as per the local government’s advice.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- How much does a tour to Turkey cost?
- What is the best time to visit Turkey?
- How many days should I spend on a visit to Turkey?
Where should I visit in Turkey as a first time visitor?
There is no shortage of things to see in Turkey, but there are many places to visit in Turkey. Cappadocia and Ephesus are two of the best places to see in Turkey, while Istanbul completes the trifecta of must-visit locations. Add a visit to Pamukkale and the Mediterranean coast into the mix and you have a well-rounded holiday.