- Bicycle tour
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
The Malaysian jungle conjures up images of intrepid explorers, dense tropical rainforest, a dazzling array of exotic wildlife and of course, and the great ape indigenous to this island, the orangutan.
This week long cycling adventure takes in Kuching, the culturally diverse, lively capital of Sarawak; orangutan rehabilitation centres where you have a chance to get up close to these engaging creatures, kayaking along the languid Sarawak River, trekking along steamy jungle paths and witnessing the birth of baby turtles on the pristine beaches.
The jungle adventures are very much the focus of the tour but we also have plenty of time to meet and interact with the friendly, fun and fascinating local indigenous people, as we stay in their houses and visit their villages.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Kuching are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wilds of Sarawak by Bicycle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wilds of Sarawak by Bicycle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wilds of Sarawak by Bicycle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wilds of Sarawak by Bicycle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2