- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn how to live off the land and forage for food in the rainforest, followed by an unforgettable cooking class where your freshly picked ingredients will be turned into an incredible meal.
- Surround yourself with rich wildlife and wonderful creatures during two nights at the stunning and perfectly located Kinabatangan Wetland Resort, your feature stay accommodation.
- Visit beautiful endangered orangutans at the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre, meet the Malaysian sun bear and take multiple cruises down the Kinabatangan in search of wildlife.
- Gain unique insight into the Iban way of life when you stay in a jungle lodge in the rainforests of Batang Ai, visit a traditional longhouse and chat to the locals about their culture.
Journey to Borneo’s wild heart on a twelve-day Premium adventure. With its dense rainforests, tropical coastal islands and mysterious jungle valleys, Borneo is an incomparable destination. Encounter nature in its truest form, with a rich variety of colourful and endangered wildlife amidst amazing natural scenery. This trip to the jungles of Sabah and Sarawak brings you face to face with many unique species, including orangutans, proboscis monkeys and hornbills. Uncover the country’s secrets with an expert local leader, witness ancient traditions of the native people and watch local life unfold in front of you.
Different landscapes. lakes and Bungle Bungles let you understand more about this wild Kimberley. If you like hiking,
swimming and drinking Champagne at the same time in the
Lake Agryle, go.”
Batang Ai National Park
Batang Ai National Park
Mulu National Park
Mulu National Park
- Lodge (4 nights), Hotel (5 nights), Resort (2 nights)
- 11 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Boat , Plane , Private Mini Van
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Kuching - Food Walk and Welcome Dinner
- Batang Ai - Nanga Sumpa Dinner
- Batang Ai - Lachau Bazaar Lunch
- Batang Ai - Jungle Forage and Cooking Class
- Batang Ai - Local Longhouse Visit
- Batang Ai - Waterfall Walk
- Kuching - Group Lunch
- Mulu National Park - Sunset bat experience
- Mulu National Park - Deer & Lang Caves guided walk
- Mulu National Park - Wind & Clearwater Caves guided walk
- Mulu National Park - Picnic Lunch
- Kota Kinabalu - Sunset Cocktail
- Kota Kinabalu - Seafood Market Dinner
- Kota Kinabalu - Local Market Tour
- Kinabatangan River - Afternoon Wildlife Spotting Cruise
- Kinabatangan River - Evening Wildlife Walk
- Kinabatangan River - Kinabatangan Wetland Resort Lunch
- Kinabatangan River - Kinabatangan Wetland Resort Dinner
- Kinabatangan River - Morning wildlife spotting cruise
- Kinabatangan River - Evening Wildlife Spotting Cruise
- Sandakan - War Memorial
- Sepilok - Sepilok Sun Bear Conservation Centre
- Sepilok - Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
- Sandakan - Farewell Seafood Dinner
- Any international flights to Kuching and from Sandakan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Borneo in Depth tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 136+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Borneo in Depth tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Borneo in Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Borneo in Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- With internal flights, spend less time travelling and more time taking in the wildlife and natural beauty of your destinations. Travelling light is essential, as the included domestic flights have a strict 15kg maximum for check in luggage.
- The accommodation varies from hotels to a jungle lodge. The jungle lodge may be a little more basic than our standard hotels. The unique location and close proximity to wildlife is what makes the jungle lodge special.
- There will be a few walks included on this trip on forested paths that can get wet and slippery. Shoes with a good grip are highly recommended, and will also be useful for getting in and out of low rise long tail boats.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.