- Soak in the vibrant Little India and its amazing tastes
- Explore the amazing flavors amid the bustle of China Town
- Sip on a flavorsome coffee in a traditional KL coffee house
- Experience the most sacred month in Kuala Lumpur as the sun sets and the city comes alive with Ramadan celebrations.
- Taste a diverse sampling of mainly traditional Malay and some ethnic Indian and Chinese delights only known by locals.
- Cruise the stalls of a bustling Ramadan night market.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results