- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the diversity of various local ethnic groups and their ways of life
- Observe Orangutans at the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
- Ascend the KL Tower to the observation deck for panoramic views
- Take a sunset cruise on the Sarawak River
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur Arrival (d)
Day 2: Kuala Lumpur City Tour (b,l)
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur To Kuching, Cruise The Sarawak River (b,d)
Day 4: Walking Tour In Kuching (b)
Day 5: Travel To Batang Ai (b,l,d)
Day 6: Batang Ai Longboat Excursion, Return To Kuching (b,l)
Day 7: Mulu National Park - Unesco World Heritage Site (b,l,d)
Day 8: Wind Caves, Clearwater Cave (b,l,d)
Day 9: Coastal Sandakan (b,d)
Day 10: Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre & Sun Bear Conservation Centre (b,l)
Day 11: Flight To Kota Kinabalu - Malaysian Dinner & Show (b,l,d)
Day 12: Kinabalu Park, Mount Kinabalu, Mountain Gardens (b,l)
Day 13: Mari Mari Cultural Village (b,d)
Day 14: Depart Borneo (b)
- Airport Meet-and-Greet welcome service with local tour guide
- 24/7 local assistance and travel guidance
- Any international flights to Kuala Lumpur and from mari mari cultural village are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Malaysia And Borneo In Depth Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 229 today.
- Earn US$ 152+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Malaysia And Borneo In Depth Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Malaysia And Borneo In Depth Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Malaysia And Borneo In Depth Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.