- National parks
- duration 6 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
Day 1: South Africa,Kruger National Park Region,Kruger
Day 2: South Africa,Kruger National Park Region,Kruger
Day 3: South Africa,Kruger National Park Region
Day 4: South Africa,Kruger National Park Region
Day 5: South Africa,Three Rondawels,Bourke’s Luck Potholes,God’s Window,Johannesburg
Day 6: South Africa,Johannesburg
- 5 nights' accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities
- Single travelers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room
- 5 breakfasts, 5 dinners*Vegetarian options available for all meals on request
- Services of your Expat tour leader, who will be on hand with advice and tips to ensure that you get the most from your trip. You can also book any of the optional excursions available during your tour with your tour leader â please see the 'Essential Information' tab for more details.
- All taxes and fees included
- Expat Explore tour souvenir - a memorable gift of your once in a lifetime trip
- Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and toilet onboard
- Any international flights to KrugerDay1 and from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kruger Safari Panorama Route tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kruger Safari Panorama Route tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 March 2022, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kruger Safari Panorama Route tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger Safari Panorama Route tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.