- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Krakow Explore the Medieval city's maze of streets and sample the coffee culture
- Dunajec Gorge Marvel at this impressive rock carved gorge whilst rafting along the river
- High Tatras Enjoy a scenic walk in the mountains up to the Green Lake
- Budapest Walking tour to see Castle Hill, the Old Town, Fisherman's Bastion and the Royal Palace
Get a taste of Poland, Slovakia and Hungary on this highlights trip including the historical cities of Krakow and Budapest. Travel using a range of different public transport as well as charter buses. Dunajec Gorge - Marvel at this impressive gorge while rafting along the gently meandering river past the towering limestone cliffs High Tatra - Walk amid the spectacular mountain scenery with its tree covered slopes and jagged rocky peaks Banska Stiavnica - Explore this UNESCO-Listed medieval town and go underground to learn about its fascinating mining history Why Not Extend Your Trip? - This trip can be combined with our 'Budapest to Prague Adventure' (trip code: CZ) to make a two week holiday For more information on how we are operating our trips during COVID19 please refer to our general guidelines: www.explore.co.uk/travel-with-confidence
Day 1 : Join the trip in Krakow, Poland
Day 2 : Walk in the Old Quarter; option to visit Wieliczka Salt Mine
Day 3 : Rafting in Dunajec Gorge; arrive in the Tatra Mountains, Slovakia
Day 4 : Hiking in the Tatra Mountains
Day 5 : Train to Banska Bystrica with an orientation walk on arrival
Day 6 : Visit charming Banska Stiavnica and the wine region of Sebechleby. Drive to Budapest.
Day 7 : Morning guided walking tour of Budapest
Day 8 : Trip ends in Budapest
- 7 Breakfasts
- Hotel Wyspianski (2 nights)
- Villa Siesta (2 nights)
- Pension Grand (1 night)
- Hotel Jagello (2 nights)
- Public Bus
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Krakow and from Budapest are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Krakow to Budapest Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Krakow to Budapest Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 July 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Krakow to Budapest Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Krakow to Budapest Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.