- Food tour
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 40
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-21233
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Kraków: During your orientation with your Travel Director, walk around the beautiful town square, Rynek Glówny. See the famous Sukiennice Cloth Hall, St. Mary's Basilica and the many historic townhouses, palaces and churches.
- Kraków: The medieval heart of Krakow is rich in legend, a kind of Polish Camelot. Join your Local Expert for an in-depth exploration of this historic Holy Grail.Cross the former Jewish Quarter of Kazimierz to Podgórze and see the Ghetto Square.
- Kraków: Visit the cathedral atop Wawel Hill, see the castle and look for the iconic dragon, accompanied by your Local Expert.
- Zakopane: Stay in the resort town of Zakopane, famous for its wooden houses and winter sports. On arrival, join your Travel Director for an orientation of the city. Spend free time shopping for local specialties in the markets of Krupówki Street or ascend a nearby mountain for panoramic views across the Tatras into Slovakia.
- Auschwitz: Experience a powerful and moving visit, with a Local Expert. See the Auschwitz memorial and museum and stop at Birkenau, which bears witness to the terrible atrocities of the Holocaust.
- Wrocław: See the noble mansions and flower markets of the Plac Solny, absorb the Baroque splendor of Rynek and be introduced to Wroclaw's cheeky Gnomes as you explore with your Local Expert.
- Poznan: Meet a resident of Poznań who will share insights into local life on a walk through the Old Town. Visit Ostrow Tumski and Cathedral Island, the birthplace of Polish Catholicism and a fascinating place often overlooked by visitors.
- Gniezno: See the winged doors when you visit the cathedral.
- Toruń: Led by your Local Expert, explore this outstanding UNESCO World Heritage Site, founded by the Teutonic Knights in 1233 and now a living museum.
- Gdańsk: There’s no better way to experience sightseeing than with one of Eastern Europe’s best storytellers. Meet Agnes, a passionate Local Expert who will share captivating stories about the city and its flora and fauna. You’ll explore the medieval city and see the historical sights of Weterplatte and the Gdańsk Shipyards.
- Show more
Plunge into an adventure across Poland as you shop for folklore fare in Krakow and sample traditional dumplings in Warsaw. A day of dedicated Krakow sightseeing kickstarts the vacation as your Local Expert guides you up to Wawel Royal Castle, and through Podgórze to Ghetto Square. In the cradle of the Polish nation, spoil yourself with the Poznan Choice to unveil the secrets of the local delicacy, the St Martin’s croissant, or uncover the history of the city on a walking tour with a Local Expert. Cross the heights of the Tatras Mountains for a Zakopane Dinner of delicious local dishes, accompanied by the soul rousing folklore entertainment of the Goral Highlanders.
Day 1: Welcome to Krakw
Day 2: The Damsels and Dragons of Krakw Relaxed Start
Day 3: Across the High Tatra Mountains to Zakopane
Day 4: Reflect on Auschwitz, then on to Wrocaw, the Venice of Poland
Day 5: Pozna, Cradle of the Polish nation Relaxed Start
Day 6: Toru, the Gothic Glory on the Vistula and Gdask
Day 7: The Baltic Belles of Gdask Relaxed Start
Day 8: Malbork Castle and Warsaw
Day 9: Exploring the Proud Polish Capital of Warsaw Relaxed Start
Day 10: Depart Warsaw
- Dinner with Wine (x4)
- Breakfast (x9)
- 4 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- 9 Breakfast (B)
- Vienna House Andel's Cracow, Kraków. hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences, Zakopane. hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Wroclaw. hotel
- Sheraton Poznań Hotel. hotel
- Radisson Hotel & Suites Gdansk hotel
- The Westin Warsaw. hotel
- Travel by coach
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Krakow and from Warsaw are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Poland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 94+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Poland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 February 2024, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Poland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Poland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.