- duration 2.5 hours
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the highlights of Krakow without the crowds!
- Visit Wawel Hill and admire the best panoramic view in the city without other tourists around you
- Enjoy a traditional Polish breakfast in a local restaurant you would never find on your own
- Ask your friendly guide whatever you want to know about Krakow!
Marvel at majestic Krakow on a tour that lets you discover the city’s top sights and attractions without the crowds! Walk the city’s famed Royal Route and admire historic buildings and monuments while discovering the stories of the people who have made Krakow the city it is today. And since we can’t expect you to explore on an empty stomach, we’ll make sure you’re energized with a traditional Polish breakfast.
Ready to see some of Krakow’s most iconic sights well before the crowds arrive? This is the tour for you! You’ll meet your local guide bright and early and embark on a sightseeing adventure before most visitors are even awake.
You’ll start your tour with a visit to Wawel Hill to enjoy the incredible panoramic view from the top. You’ll also have the chance to take a look into the picturesque courtyard of Wawel Castle. Then on the way to the Main Square we will visit Collegium Maius, Jagiellonian University’s oldest building (and one of the oldest buildings in Kraków), to listen to local stories connected with famous scholars from the past.
Next, we’ll be taking you to a hidden gem you don’t want to miss – the usually inaccessible courtyard of a medieval monastery where you can go back in time as well as see how the monks' community lives today.
We’ll also be exploring the spectacular Main Market Square in the Old Town, which also happens to be Europe’s largest medieval square and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. While we’re here, we’ll also see the beautiful St. Mary's Basilica and Cloth Hall (known as Europe’s oldest shopping centre).
With all that walking you’re bound to get hungry – but don’t worry – we have you covered! During the tour we will also enjoy a traditional Polish breakfast in a local restaurant you would never find without a local by your side!
- Traditional Polish breakfast in a local restaurant.
- English-speaking guide
- Additional food and drinks
- souvenirs and personal shopping
- tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Crowd-Free Krakow with Breakfast tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
Full payment of 68 USD is required to confirm this tour.Travel Insurance
Crowd-Free Krakow with Breakfast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Crowd-Free Krakow with Breakfast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
7 Powisle Street, in front of the Sheraton HotelMeeting end point :
Main Market Square of KrakowCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.