- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This eight-day journey is perfect for the nature lover who wants to experience the beauty of Borneo while trekking and cruising through it. Hike in Gunung Mulu National Park, checking out Deer Cave as you go. Reward yourself with some relaxation on the tropical island of Pulau Tiga, where you can spend your time snorkelling, kayaking, or visiting Snake Island. This tour is a perfect blend of activity and relaxation; exactly how time on an island should be spent.
Day 1: Kota Kinabalu
Day 2: Kota Kinabalu/Beaufort
Day 3: Beaufort
Day 4: Beaufort to Mulu National Park
Day 5: Mulu National Park
Day 6: Mulu National Park to Pulau Sepangar
Day 7: Pulau Sepangar/Kota Kinabalu
Day 8: Kota Kinabalu
- Hotels (3 nts), lodge (3 nts), traditional longhouse (1 nt, multi-share).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD110-145 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, plane, longboat, ferry, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Deer and Lang caves visit
- Bat exodus observation
- Wind and Clearwater Caves exploration
- Mud volcano visit and trek (Pulau Tiga)
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Kota Kinabalu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Western Borneo Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 53 today.
- Save US$ 35+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Western Borneo Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Western Borneo Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western Borneo Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.