- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Leave it to the fascinating island of Borneo to show you an 11-day adventure through some of the most beautiful naturescapes anywhere in the world. Experience the sunrise from the highest peak on the island, Mt Kinabalu, home to over 100 mammals and more than 300 kinds of birds. Descend into the picturesque caves of Gunung Mulu National Park. Travel by boat. Trek to a mud volcano. Borneo and its experiences are just waiting to get you dirty (and clean again).
Day 1: Kota Kinabalu
Day 2: Kota Kinabalu/Mount Kinabalu
Day 3: Mount Kinabalu
Day 4: Mount Kinabalu/Kota Kinabalu
Day 5: Kota Kinabalu/Pulau Tiga
Day 6: Pulau Tiga/Beaufort
Day 7: Beaufort
Day 8: Beaufort to Mulu National Park
Day 9: Mulu National Park
Day 10: Mulu National Park to Kota Kinabalu
Day 11: Kota Kinabalu
- Hotels (5 nts), mountain lodge/hostel (2 nts, multi-share), lodge (1 nt), jungle lodge/hostel (2 nts).
10 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD135-175 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, plane, longboat, ferry, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Mt Kinabalu hike (2 days)
- Deer and Lang caves visit
- Bat exodus observation
- Wind and Clearwater caves exploration
- Mud volcano visit and trek (Pulau Tiga)
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Kota Kinabalu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Western Borneo & Mt Kinabalu Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 89 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 59 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 21 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Western Borneo & Mt Kinabalu Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western Borneo & Mt Kinabalu Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.