- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Leave it to the fascinating island of Borneo to show you an 11-day adventure through some of the most beautiful naturescapes anywhere in the world. Experience the sunrise from the highest peak on the island, Mt Kinabalu, home to over 100 mammals and more than 300 kinds of birds. Descend into the picturesque caves of Gunung Mulu National Park. Travel by boat. Trek to a mud volcano. Borneo and its experiences are just waiting to get you dirty (and clean again).
Day 1: Kota Kinabalu
Day 2: Kota Kinabalu/Mount Kinabalu
Day 3: Mount Kinabalu
Day 4: Mount Kinabalu/Kota Kinabalu
Day 5: Kota Kinabalu/Beaufort
Day 6: Beaufort
Day 7: Beaufort to Mulu National Park
Day 8: Mulu National Park
Day 9: Mulu National Park to Pulau Sepangar
Day 10: Pulau Sepangar/Kota Kinabalu
Day 11: Kota Kinabalu
- Hotels (5 nts), mountain lodge/hostel (2 nts, multi-share), lodge (1 nt), jungle lodge/hostel (2 nts).
10 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD125-165 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, plane, longboat, ferry, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Mt Kinabalu hike (2 days)
- Deer and Lang caves visit
- Bat exodus observation
- Wind and Clearwater caves exploration
- Mud volcano visit and trek (Pulau Tiga)
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Kota Kinabalu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Western Borneo & Mt Kinabalu Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 93 today.
- Save US$ 62+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Western Borneo & Mt Kinabalu Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Western Borneo & Mt Kinabalu Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western Borneo & Mt Kinabalu Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.