- Bicycle tour
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Dense jungles, wild animals and exotic flora will be your introduction to Borneo on this cycling holiday. Rivers, mountains, and beaches are to follow as we bike on dirt and tarmac roads across the north of Borneo.
This trip starts off where the wild things are. We cycle to and spend two nights in the midst of Malaysia’s largest wildlife reserve, where you are sure to sight monkeys and a teeming birdlife. Next, it’s on to a boat to cruise through the mangroves of the Kinabatagan River and hopefully sight proboscis monkeys, found only in Borneo.
To see proboscis and orangutans up close, we’ll go to two different sanctuaries before we switch tracks and cycle off road following part of the Sandakan Death March route. Then, from our position up high with spectacular views of Mount Kinabalu, we descend to the stunning coastline and are rewarded for all our efforts with a night at a luxurious resort.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Kota Kinabalu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Untamed Borneo tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 100+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Untamed Borneo tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Untamed Borneo tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Untamed Borneo tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2