- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Admire stunning wildlife in Bako National Park
- See karst landscapes in Gunung Mulu
- Visit the melting pot of Kuching
Flight to Mulu National Park, Explore Deer and Lang Caves with millions of bats and night walks. Be astonished by the Clearwater and Wind Caves and fly to Kuching in Borneo. Explore Bako National Park, the oldest park in Sarawak, and swim at Telok Pandan Beach. Your trip ends on day 5 in Kuching.
I booked 5 day / 4 night self guided tour with travel agency Bamba Experience and everything is taken cared of. It was a really beautiful trip.”
Day 1: Kota Kinabalu - Mulu, Malaysia
Day 2: Mulu, Malaysia
Day 3: Mulu - Kuching, Malaysia
Day 4: Kuching, Malaysia
Day 5: Kuching, Malaysia
- 3-star or 4-star hotel
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- Pick-up, Kuching airport drop off, flights
- Kota Kinabalu downtown hotel pick-up
- Kuching airport drop-off
- Flights (Kota Kinabalu - Mulu - Kuching) with 20kg luggage allowance
- Local English-speaking guide in Mulu NP and Bako NP
- Fees and taxes
- All entrance fees mentioned in the program
- Malaysian tourism accommodation tax
- Other meals / drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 42 today.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sarawak Explorer 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 April 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sarawak Explorer 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sarawak Explorer 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note that the different experiences included in this package will be with different groups of travellers. You will not have the same group/guide throughout the itinerary.
Note: As of 1 September 2018, all accommodation in Malaysia is subject to a Sales and Services Tax (SST) that must be paid upon check-in.
Departure times can change on Day 1 depending on flight times.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols