- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Snorkel in the stunning Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
- Discover Mount Kinabalu National Park and Poring Hot Springs
- Take river cruises and go trekking in Kinabatangan
- Visit the Gomantong Caves & Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary
Spend a week exploring remarkable Sabah, one of the most stunning corners of the planet with turquoise seas, unparalleled snorkelling and pristine natural jungles packed with hundreds of bird and animal species, plus over 5000 plant species, hot springs and caves to boast!
Day 1: Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Day 2: Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Day 3: Kinabalu Park, Malaysia
Day 4: Kinabalu Park-Kinabatangan, Malaysia
Day 5: Kinabatangan, Malaysia
Day 6: Kinabatangan-Sepilok, Malaysia
Day 7: Sepilok- Sandakan, Malaysia
- 6N in mixed accommodations
- 2 nights in hotel
- 1 night in longhouse
- 2 nights in jungle lodge
- 1 night in guesthouse
- 5 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Kota Kinabalu airport pick-up
- Sandakan airport or hotel drop-off
- Visits, sightseeing, snorkelling
- Snorkelling in Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park
- Visit to Kinabalu Park
- Poring hot springs visit and canopy walk
- River cruises and trekking in Kinabatangan
- Visit to Gomantong caves
- Visit to Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary
- Local English speaking guides (except day 4 and 5 we will use lodge guide)
- Entry fees
- Other meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 53 today.
- Save US$ 35+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sabah Highlights Adventure 7D/6N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 299 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 26 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sabah Highlights Adventure 7D/6N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sabah Highlights Adventure 7D/6N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Itinerary subject to change without prior notice depending on availability of the accommodation you may stay in an alternative lodge or guesthouse of the same quality than what is mentioned above.
Please note that the different experiences included in this package will be with different groups of travellers. You will not have the same group/guide throughout the itinerary.
At Kota Kinabalu Airport if you have any problems and cannot locate our transfer representative upon arrival (the driver is only able to wait for 1 hour past your scheduled arrival time) please go to the Airport Information counter (located on the same floor at arrivals) and ask them to call our transfer operator Vision Transport at +60 16 818 6890 or +60 138819883. If your flight is delayed or you have been put on a different flight number please call our local operator in advance to let them know.
Note: As of 1 September 2018, all accommodation in Malaysia is subject to a Sales and Services Tax (SST) that must be paid upon check-in.