- duration 2 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Witness a beautiful sunrise from the summit
- Trek through many different vegetation zones
- Conquer Mt. Kinabalu peak at 4,095 meters
- View some of Borneo’s most stunning panoramas
Get ready for an amazing 2-day trekking adventure in which you will climb Mount Kinabalu in Malaysia. Be physically prepared to push your limits and you will be rewarded by spectacular views of the surroundings from the summit at 4095 meters.
Day 1: Kota Kinabalu - Laban Rata, Malaysia
Day 2 : Laban Rata - Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- 1-Night accommodation in mountain guesthouse
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- All transfers
- Mountain guide
- Active adventure
- Documentation & payments
- Climbers permit
- Entrance fees
- Malaysian tourism accommodation tax
- Personal expenses
- Accommodation in Kota Kinabalu
- Tips for guides
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mount Kinabalu Trek 2D/1N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 November 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mount Kinabalu Trek 2D/1N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mount Kinabalu Trek 2D/1N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
What to bring
Suitable walking shoes and Sandals, Warm clothing, Windbreaker, Raincoat (wet season Nov-Feb), Drinking water, High energy foods (chocolates, raisins, nuts, glucose), First aid kit, Basic Toiletries, Headlamp, Binoculars, Camera, and an Adventurous Spirit!COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols