- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 9+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stay at a Kinabatangan jungle lodge jungle walks and wildlife river cruises
- Visit Kota Kinabalu National Park trekking and bathing in hotsprings
- See orangutans of Sepilok and Proboscis monkeys of Labuk Bay
- Relax on a tropical island with white sand beaches and spectacular snorkelling
Borneo is an amazing tropical paradise. Get up close to the island's 'wild-men' at Sepilok Orang-utan Rehabilitation Project and to the big-nosed Proboscis monkeys at Labuk Bay Sanctuary. Enjoy an idyllic island getaway and snorkel among colourful fish and sea turtles. From a jungle lodge we head out by longboat and on foot in search of wild macaques and crocodiles. There’s time too for exploring the trails in Kinabalu National Park, and for relaxing in the thermal pools of Poring Hot Springs.
Day 1: Start Kota Kinabalu
Day 2: Hike through rubber and fruit plantation; spend the night in a homestay in
Tanak Nabulu village
Day 3: To Kinabalu Park exploring the lower trails and botanical gardens; on to
Sabah Tea gardens
Day 4: Visit tea factory; soak in Poring Hot Springs and take to the trees with a
Day 5-6: Enjoy morning and afternoon river cruises;explore the jungle on foot
Day 7-8: Probiscis monkey sanctuary, Sepilok Orangutan sanctuary and optional visit to
the rainforest discovery centre and Sun bear sanctuary
Day 9: Fly back to Kota Kinabalu and transfer to Manukan Island
Day 10: Spend the day snorkelling in Tunku Abdul Marine Park
Day 11: Free day before transferring back to Kota Kinabalu
Day 12: End Kota Kinabalu
- 8 nights hotels/lodges (mostly en suite), 1 night homestay and 2 nights longhouse , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners
- Travel by minibus, speedboat, longboat, local bus and 1 internal flight
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Kota Kinabalu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Borneo Wildlife Family Holiday tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 79 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 225 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 26 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Borneo Wildlife Family Holiday tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Borneo Wildlife Family Holiday tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.