Highlights25% off Today
- This is one of only two places in the world you can see wild orangutans – meet these friendly fellas swinging around, climbing up trees and just generally living their jungle life in the Sepilok Rehabilitation Centre.
- Good mountains are hard to climb, but you’ll be a conqueror of epic Mt Kinabalu.
- Monkeys, primates, simians everywhere! Well, here’s hoping as you cruise past the wildlife-filled banks of the Kinabatangan River.
11 day adventure trip through Kota Kinabalu, Sandakan, Kinabatangan River and 4 other destinations in Malaysia. Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Adventure
- Accommodation Hotel, Hostel, Resort & Home-stay
- Transport Boat, Private Vehicle & Plane
- Age Range 18 to 29 years old
SaveUS$ 542From US$ 1,790 US$ 1,342 11 days View Tour
|Aug 11||Only 10 seats left|
|Sep 8||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results