- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Island stays on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan and Koh Tao
- Welcome and farewell dinners
Stressed out? Fed up? Done in? Mate. Sounds like you need a bit of quality sunrise/sunset action in your life. We prescribe: a week in the Thai Islands. Introducing: Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan and Koh Tao (aka the best chill-pills in the business). From straight-out-of-your-dreams beaches to aquatic adventures, yummy street food and coconuts FOR DAYS, this trip = just what the doc ordered. Isn't it about time you left your troubles behind and saw what the real world has to offer?
Day 1 : Koh Samui, Thailand
Day 2 : Koh Samui
Day 3 : Koh Samui to Koh Pha Ngan
Day 4 : Koh Pha Ngan
Day 5 : Koh Pha Ngan to Koh Tao
Day 6 : Koh Tao
Day 7 : Koh Tao to Koh Samui
- 6 nights in hotels
- 6 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
-Angthong Marine Park day trip from: 2,250 THB
-Canopy Adventure from: 2,600 THB
-Scuba diving from: 2,400 - 3,000 THB
-Snorkelling from: 650 THB
-Organic farm visit and cooking class from: price available locally
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Koh Samui are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thai Islands Samui Sunsets tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thai Islands Samui Sunsets tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 October 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thai Islands Samui Sunsets tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thai Islands Samui Sunsets tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.