- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spend time on the third largest island in Thailand
- Enjoy a tranquil beachside dinner on the island of Koh Tao
- Island Buffet Dinner
It's time to witness the paradise of the East Thai islands. We'll take you on a trip from Koh Samui to Koh Tao and onto Koh Phangan, immersing you in iconic nightlife and Thai island adventures that have no comparison on earth, while still giving you time to max relax.
Day 1: Koh Samui
Day 2: Koh Samui
Day 3: Koh Samui
Day 4: Koh Samui to Koh Tao
Day 5: Koh Tao
Day 6: Koh Tao to Koh Pha Ngan
Day 7: Koh Pha Ngan
Day 8: Koh Pha Ngan
Day 9: Koh Pha Ngan to Koh Samui
- Beautiful bungalows, a jungle resort and 5 nights in hotels are the name of the game. We like to keep it intrepid, but there's no compromise on comfort.
- Re-fuel with a hearty breakfast included every day, plus a few delicious dinners. We'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East. We'll get 10 of your meals, you get the rest. Taste it all - spicy street eats, the freshest fruit and delicious gourmet dining.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to/from Koh Samui are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thai Island Hopper East tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 53 today.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thai Island Hopper East tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 December 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thai Island Hopper East tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thai Island Hopper East tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.