- duration hours
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Snorkel in crystalclear waters
- See Maya Bay, where "The Beach" was filmed
- Visit the Viking cave and it's resident fishermen
The breathtaking beaches, bays and landscapes surrounding Koh Phi Phi island are some of the most beautiful places in Thailand. Experience Pileh Bay, Viking Cave and see the iconic and popular Maya Bay where the movie, “The Beach”, with Leonardo diCaprio was filmed.
We didn't visit a cave, as was mentioned and I was under the impression we would visit the lakes by ourselves by spending some free hours there, but instead we were driven around from one lake to the other. This isn't a bad thing, as we got to see way more than expected, but it would've been nice to know how the day was going to go in advance.”
Make your own way to the meeting point by the Koh Phi Phi pier to check in for your day trip to visit some of the most beautiful and well known beaches in Thailand. During the day you will have the chance to snorkel at pristine beaches and bays around the neighbouring islands.
The first stop will be the Pileh Bay and the Viking Cave where fishermen inhabit the hostile rock caves in order to scratch out a living. See the iconic and popular Maya Bay where the movie, “The Beach”, with Leonardo diCaprio was filmed. Then we will make our way back to the Koh Phi Phi pier with amazing views.
Note: Per goverment regulation, Maya Beach is closed to the public, so it can only be seen from the boat.
- Tour to Maya Bay
- Boat transportation
- Snorkelling & kayaking activities
- 1 meal: lunch or dinner
- English-speaking guide
- Extra snacks
- Personal expenses
- National park fee (400 baht)
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 2 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 11 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 16 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Phi Phi Island Beach Hopping (from Koh Phi Phi) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Phi Phi Island Beach Hopping (from Koh Phi Phi) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice according to climate conditions.
WHAT TO BRING: Sunscreen, Camera, Beach Towel, Swimming Suit, Sunglasses, Fins or Flippers.
The beach at Maya Bay is closed to tourists for restoration. You will still be able to see the bay, but we will not dock on the actual beach.