Kochi Natural landmarks sightseeing Tours 2019/2020
6 Natural landmarks sightseeing Tours with 57 Reviews
- Relax in the calm backwaters..
- Experience a local homestay..
- Chill out on quiet beaches..
SavingUS$ 35From US$ 664 7 days View Tour
|Aug 26||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 16||10+ seats left|
- Discover the waterfalls, tea plantations and spice markets of South India’s Western Ghats, a jungle-clad mountain range older than the Himalaya and one of the most biodiverse regions in the world..
- Known as the ‘Queen of the Arabian Sea’, Kochi is a fascinating blend of Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch and English influences, and is best explored by ferry.
- Step back in time among the iridescent hills of the very British ‘Snooty Ooty’ - home of snooker and the charming Nilgiri toy train.
Lush and tropical, southern India is inspiring and delightful. Beneath the green shade of a ... Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Explorer
- Accommodation Hotel, Lodge, Sleeper Train & Home-stay
- Transport Train, Boat, Ferry, Bus, Private Vehicle & Rickshaw
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 299From US$ 1,550 US$ 1,317 15 days View Tour
|Sep 20||Only 9 seats left|
|Sep 27||10+ seats left|
- Take in the highlights of one of India's most laid back and beautiful regions.
- Seek out wildlife in Periyar National Park.
- Spend a night on a kettuvallam, our 'feature stay' houseboat, in the stunning Kerala Backwaters.
SaveUS$ 115From US$ 2,295 9 days View Tour
|Nov 9||10+ seats left|
|Nov 23||Only 10 seats left|
- Kerala Backwaters â cruise along the famous backwaters on a deluxe rice boat, past lush forests and local villages.
- Kumarakom â enjoy two days relaxing at leisure and visit the biodiverse Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
- Kochi â tour the winding streets of the Fort Kochi neighbourhood and enjoy a Kathakali dance show.
SavingUS$ 287From US$ 1,195 US$ 908 7 days View Tour
|Sep 7||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 21||Only 8 seats left|
- Explore the old spice town of Cochin.
- Marvel at the beautiful palace in Mysore .
- Madurai's magnificently carved Sri Meenakshi Temple .
A region of great charm, southern India offers travellers beautiful cities, colonial hill stations, colourful ... Read More
SaveUS$ 136From US$ 2,715 20 days View Tour
|Oct 6||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 20||Only 3 seats left|
- Enjoy amazing scenery in the tea plantations of Munnar.
- Try wildlife spotting at Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Stay in a traditional houseboat in Kerala's backwaters.
Blessed with rolling hills, gorgeous backwaters, calm beaches, lip-smacking delicacies and a distinctive culture, Kerala ... Read More
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results