- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Kochi: Kochi is a vibrant city situated on the southwestern coast of the Indian peninsula in the breathtakingly scenic and prosperous state of Kerala, hailed as 'God's Own Country.'
- Periyar: Periyar is famous for its nature reserve with the lake. The city is also known for its spice plantations and is a very important tourist destination in Kerala..
- Kumarakom: Experience being on a houseboat amongst the lush green rice fields, waterways and canals.
- Kovalam: Kovalam is a beach destination by the Arabian Sea in the town of Thiruvananthapuram, about 16 km from the city centre.
India is more than a country – it’s a multicultural subcontinent with dozens of languages and religions, and nowhere is this diversity more evident than in the exotic south. The aroma of the tea plantations, the fragrance of the spice gardens, the enchanting mantras and music in the Hindu temples, and the lush green of nature. Discover the mysteries of South India on a journey that invites you to enjoy the richness of Dravidian culture, the colourful gopuram of Hindu temples, houseboats, and much more!
Day 1: Arrival Kochi
Day 2: Kochi – Periyar (105kms – 4 Hrs)
Day 3: Periyar – Kumarakom (120kms – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Kumarakom – Alleppey Houseboat (35kms – 1 Hr)
Day 5: Alleppey Houseboat – Kovalam (250kms – 5 Hrs)
Day 6: Kovalam
Day 7: Kovalam - Depart Trivandrum (22 Km - 0.5 Hrs)
- 6 Nights' accommodation
- 6 Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Inbound airport transfer from Kochi Airport
- Outbound airport transfers to Trivandrum airport
- Operated with accompanying English or Italian speaking guide (upon extra cost).
- All monuments and activities as indicated:Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Church of San Francesco in Kochi (Cochin) and sharing common boat ride on Periyar Lake
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Kochi International Airport
- Porterage only in the airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Indian tourist visa fees
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kerala South India, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kerala South India, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kerala South India, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.