- duration 7 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Experience a vibrant and traditional Kathakali dance performance
- Explore a lush spice plantation in beautiful Periyar
- Sleep deeply on a gorgeous and iconic houseboat in Alleppey
Explore the lush and culturally vibrant state of Kerala with this tour through four different cities. Discover this jewel of a state with tours of a spice plantation, beautiful lakes, the history and architecture of Kochi, and an idyllic overnight on a beautiful South Indian-style houseboat.
Day 1: Kochi, India
Day 2: Kochi, India
Day 3: Kochi-Periyar, India
Day 4: Periyar, India
Day 5: Periyar-Kumarakom, India
Day 6: Periyar-Alleppey, India
Day 7: Alleppey-Kochi, India
- Budget accommodation
- 6 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Airport transfers, van
- Airport pick-up & drop-off
- All land transfers by private vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Cultural tours and shows
- Kochi city tour
- Evening Kathakali show
- Spice Plantation tour
- Periyar evening boat tour
- Entrance fees for all tours
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 32 today.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kerala Discovery 7D/6N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 March 2022, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kerala Discovery 7D/6N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kerala Discovery 7D/6N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
Note: Houseboat departure time depends on your flight reservation. If you have an early flight, you might miss the included breakfast.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols