- Houseboat - Drift through the backwaters on a traditional houseboat.
- Homestay - Enjoy a tasty homecooked curry whilst spending the night with a local family.
- Hill stations - Head for hills and spend time in the cooler climate perfect for cultivating tea.
Known as 'God's Own Country', Kerala is a relaxing contrast to other Indian ... Read More
SavingUS$ 61From US$ 1,149 11 days View Tour
|Oct 26||Only 5 seats left|
|Nov 9||Only 8 seats left|
- Four days of trekking in the lush Cardamom Hills.
- Kochi - exploring the picturesque old Portuguese port, famous for its Chinese Fishing nets on the waterfront.
- Munnar - A picturesque British Raj hill-station in the Western Ghats.
SavingUS$ 104From US$ 1,981 13 days View Tour
|Nov 11||10+ seats left|
|Dec 16||10+ seats left|
- Locally guided sightseeing tour of Delhi.
- Locally guided sightseeing tour of Jaipur.
- Locally guided sightseeing tour of Udaipur.
SaveUS$ 241From US$ 4,815 22 days View Tour
|Oct 20||Only 6 seats left|
|Jan 26||Only 10 seats left|
- Backroad cycling - Pedal along beautiful coastlines, through tea and spice plantations and tropical forests.
- Backwaters Homestay - Stay in traditional village houses with local families.
- Cochin - Explore this fascinating colonial coastal town.
A cycling holiday in southern India along Kerala's backroads through a landscape of tropical ... Read More
SavingUS$ 107From US$ 2,023 13 days View Tour
|Nov 2||10+ seats left|
|Nov 16||Only 4 seats left|
- Houseboat - Float through the backwaters and sleep on a traditional boat.
- Backwater Home Stay - Learn about Indian family life at a home stay.
- See the magnificent Taj Mahal and exotic palaces of Jaipur.
Combine north and south India in two weeks. Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal, explore the ... Read More
SavingUS$ 81From US$ 1,539 13 days View Tour
|Jul 29||Only 6 seats left|
|Dec 22||Only 3 seats left|
- Amritsar - Experience the captivating atmosphere of the Golden Temple, the sacred heart of the Sikh faith.
- India Pakistan border - Join in with the noisy crowds at the spectacular daily border closing ceremony.
- Delhi - Take in the grandeur of the city's Moghul and Colonial past.
Taking to the tracks of India's extensive railway system, we travel from the the ... Read More
SavingUS$ 140From US$ 2,650 21 days View Tour
|Oct 13||10+ seats left|
|Nov 10||10+ seats left|
- Western Ghats - Trek amongst the plantations and jungle of this biodiversity 'hot spot'.
- Meesapulimala Peak - Enjoy the views from one of South India's highest peaks (2635m).
- Backwaters cruise - Observe daily life in the tranquil Backwaters aboard a converted rice barge.
A walking holiday taking in the diversity of tropical Kerala in India's far south ... Read More
SavingUS$ 65From US$ 1,225 11 days View Tour
|Nov 7||Only 8 seats left|
- Sightseeing tour of Chennai with local guide.
- 'Eat my Cake' visit (coffee + cake included).
- Visit Auroville township includes lunch at a Solar Kitchen.
SaveUS$ 111From US$ 2,215 11 days View Tour
|Oct 31||Only 9 seats left|
|Nov 21||10+ seats left|
- Agra â take a tour of striking Agra Fort and discover the legendary Taj Mahal, an enduring symbol of love.
- Delhi â ride on a rickshaw around Chandni Chowk bazaar and visit highlights including Jama Masjid and the India Gate monument.
- Mahabalipuram â discover the impressive Shore Temple and see the Five Rathas, which lay hidden under sand for hundreds of years.
Experience the richness and diversity of Indian culture on this tour of two fascinating parts ... Read More
- Operator On The Go Tours
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Explorer
- Accommodation Hotel & Sleeper Train
- Transport Train, Jeep & Flight
- Age Range 18 to 99 years old
SavingUS$ 142From US$ 2,703 16 days View Tour
|Nov 2||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 16||Only 8 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results